Welcome to ShoutMeLoud (SML) – A community of enthusiastic bloggers who are popularly known as “Shouters”! These are bloggers who are living an internet lifestyle or are currently moving in that direction.
Here is what you will find on ShoutMeLoud:
- 92% practical tips to raise & earn money from your blog; the other 8% is for extravagant jokes & personal stories.
- Basic & advanced money making techniques. This is all pretty cool stuff but not that easy.
- A community of like-minded bloggers who hang out & talk about blogging on our dedicated forum for bloggers.
- Online marketing tips for entrepreneurs, start-ups & businesses.
- This site is not limited to tech, fashion, travel, finance, or any other kind of blogging. SML is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.
- Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.
- Exclusive deals & discounts for your blogs. (How does getting discounts on some cool new tools sound?)
- Free video guides & tutorials to simplify complex blogging jargon. (This is new but growing steadily.)
- The Affiliate Marketing Handbook & WordPress eBook by Blog Scientist Harsh Agrawal (More than 7K downloads so far!)
- iOS App & Android App to learn blogging on the go. (Yah! I believe it’s the future…)
I bought the domain ShoutMeLoud.com on December 1st, 2008 by borrowing a credit card from my friend. It was not easy to ask for a credit card from anyone, but we all have one such friend. Don’t we??
Something which started as a bit of fun turned out to be the biggest life changing experience for me. In the last eight years, ShoutMeLoud has become more than just a popular blog. With close to 1 million subscribers, it has made a positive impact on many people’s lives.
This blog’s popularity is not because of numerous awards or because it was featured in international media. It’s because it has changed the lives of many who apply these techniques.
This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first, and then experiencing the true meaning of life.
If you have never blogged before, don’t mistake it with just another thing. It’s an intense tool which can empower you beyond anything else as your words will reach out to everyone on every corner of the planet.